Tropica CO2 System Bio
CO2 is the most important nutrient for plants. Without a CO2 supply, the plants will not thrive. CO2 System Bio is a simple solution that adds extra CO2 to the plants in the aquarium. We recommend 20-25 °C for the best use of the product.
- For improved growth of easy and medium plants
- 60 days CO2 for a low cost
- Safe to use
- Easy to refill and recycle
How to use the product
- Pour 300 ml of hot water into the bottle. Approx. 50 °C.
- Put on the cap (without air nozzle) and shake the bottle vigorously for one minute, or until the contents are thoroughly mixed.
- Then leave the bottle at room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours until the content has turned into a solid mass.
- At the same time, soak the CO2 Diffuser in clean water 24 hours later
- Add 1 portion of Activator in 200 ml of lukewarm water. Max. 35 °C.
- Leave for 5 minutes and stir until the Activator is dissolved in the water.
- Add the solution to the bottle.
- Insert the gasket into the air cap and place the cap on the bottle.
- Attach the air hose to the bottle and connect the bottle to the CO2 Diffuser.
- Place the CO2 Diffuser in the aquarium.
- Wait for CO2 production to start. This usually takes a few hours, depending on the temperature.
The set is now installed and with Activator Refill bags, you have CO2 for approx. 60 days.