Oase BioMaster Thermo 350
Firstly, fish kept in fish tanks produce waste from excrement and respiration. Secondly, another source of waste is uneaten food or plants and dead fish. Moreover, the waste pollutes the water and the risk to the health of your aquarium animals increases. Lastly, removal of the contamination becomes very important and filtration is a common method used for maintaining a healthy aquarium. In conclusion, proper management of the nitrogen cycle is very important.
Welcome, Oase BioMaster canister filters. The highest standard requirement for external water filtration and aquarium maintenance. The combination of highly effective biological filtration by Hel-X and mechanical-biological cleaning by filter sponges ensures healthy and clear aquarium water. The EasyClean pre-filtering chamber allows for convenient filter cleaning. The BioMaster Thermo 350 is suitable for aquariums with a maximum volume of 350 l. The adjustable HeatUp 200w heater is included in the scope of delivery.
External Filter Features:
- EasyClean pre-filter chamber for extremely simplified filter cleaning and convenience
- Adjustable Heater HeatUp included
- Flow control on the filter or with adapter set
- Large filter volume: The combination of mechanical and highly-effective biological filtration through Hel-X ensures healthy and clear aquarium water
- Fine 45 PPI pre-filter foam for optimal mechanical filtration of the coarse debris and longer service life of the biological media
- Shut-off automation and safety locking mechanism prevents undesired water escaping, e.g. when removing the pre-filter module
- Practical vent button for effective water intake – for a fast and easy start-up when installing and after cleaning
- Complete Kit with filter media, hose, and In- & Outflow
Click here to view other OASE products on offer