ARKA Aquatics myAqua1900 Membrane
Effective and chemical-free – the ARKA Aquatics myAqua1900 membrane filter filters 99 percent of the salts, bacteria and pollutants such as nitrite or phosphate and heavy metals from conventional tap water. The water is treated in this way to create a safe feel-good atmosphere for marine and freshwater inhabitants.
The membrane consists of a polyester-reinforced non-woven fabric with extremely fine pores (0.0001 microns). This enables a very high retention rate. The filter was designed to optimally support the reverse osmosis system ARKA Aquatics myAqua1900.
- Flow rate: max. 1900 liters / day
- Dimensions: length 27 cm; Diameter 10 cm
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar; Max. 4 bar
- Change interval: 24 months from commissioning
- Length approx 27.5 cm
- Diameter approx. 10 cm
Tip: Filters are consumables and must be replaced regularly! So that your darlings can always enjoy consistently high water quality, we recommend keeping them in stock.
- Flow rate max. 1900 litres / day
- For myAqua1900 osmosis system
- High retention rate
- Very fine pores (0.0001 microns)