ARKA myAqua1900 Fine Filter
The myAqua 1900 fine filter safely and effectively removes suspended matter, such as B. rust, sand particles, and many other types of dirt.
A high-quality polypropylene fleece with a very fine filter structure of 1 micron ensures optimal results and clean water inside the filter. The change interval is 6 to 12 months.
- Flow rate: max. 2 liters / minute
- Operating temperature: 5 to 38 degrees
- Change interval: 6 to 12 months after commissioning
- Working pressure: 1 to 4 bar
- Length approx 27.5 cm
- Diameter approx. 8 cm
The myAqua 1900 fine filter is ideal as an extension for the ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900 osmosis system.
Tip: Filter media are consumables and must be replaced regularly! In order to always offer all aquarium inhabitants an ideal ambiance, we recommend keeping them in stock.
- Polypropylene fleece 1-micron structure
- Length 27.5 cm / diameter 8 cm
- As an extension for ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900