ARKA Aquatics myAqua1900 Carbon Filter C2
The myAqua carbon filter C2 serves as a post-filter and, in combination with the myAqua carbon filter C1, ensures safe and more effective removal of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides as well as medication residues.
The high-quality coconut-based activated carbon granulate contained in the filter ensures optimum results and clean water. The replacement interval is 6 to 12 months.
- Flow rate: max. 2 l / min
- Operating temperature: min. 5°C – max. 38°C
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar – max. 4 bar
- Change interval: 6 – 12 months
The myAqua1900 Carbon Filter C2 is optimally suited as an extension for the ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900 osmosis system.
- Removes: Chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, drug residues
- Length 27.5cm / Diameter 8cm
- As an extension for ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900
- Contains high-quality activated carbon granulate
- Length approx 27.5 cm
- Diameter approx. 8 cm
Tip: Filter media are consumables and must be replaced regularly. Stockpiling is recommended in order to always provide aquarium inhabitants with a perfect ambiance!