AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffuser – Extended Special Medium
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Extended diffuser dissolves carbon dioxide into a fine mist of bubbles which allows for better dissolution in your water column. AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffuser credits itself as a diffuser that will last longer than most glass diffusers. This is the special extended version that removes the need for tubing inside the aquarium. The NEO CO2 Diffuser Extended Acrylic edition allows for a cleaner look. Installation is done by applying heat and bending it over the rim of your aquarium rim.
The best part? We’ve tested this product ourselves by throwing it on the floor, made of acrylic so they won’t easily break!
MICRO HOLES The Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser has super tiny micro nanoholes that make CO2 bubbles disperse in a super fine mist. This super-fine mist makes it easier for the CO2 to break down in your aquarium. Super Crucial! Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser at 150 times magnification – SUPER POROUS
Other Name Brand Glass diffuser at 150 times magnification – NOT AS POROUS
- Soak in water for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in bleach for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
CLEANING When algae forms on your acrylic diffuser or emerging bubbles become larger, thorough cleaning is then required:
- Use regular household bleach without any perfumes.
- Pour enough bleach into a container with an equal amount of water and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Soak the CO2 diffuser in the bleach solution for 2 to 4 hours (dependant on the severity of stains)
- Remove, rinse and soak the diffuser in water with the addition of a dechlorinate solution i.e. Seachem Prime, Chlor-off …
- Rinse thoroughly.