AQUARIO NEW CO2 Diffuser – Curved Tiny
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Tiny is an incredibly small acrylic CO2 Diffusor that is inconspicuous due to its size. The CO2 is finely diffused through a special ceramic membrane for efficient dissolution in the water. This diffusor is the ideal solution for very small aquariums and nano tanks.
MICRO HOLES The Aquario NEO CO2 Diffusers have super tiny micro nanoholes that make CO2 bubbles disperse in a super fine mist. This super-fine mist makes it easier for the CO2 to break down in your aquarium. Super Crucial! Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser at 150 times magnification – SUPER POROUS
Other Name Brand Glass diffuser at 150 times magnification – NOT AS POROUS
- Soak the diffuser in water for 30 minutes before using it to produce finer bubbles.
- When algae forms on your acrylic diffuser or emerging bubbles become larger, thorough cleaning is required
- Use regular household bleach without any perfumes.
- Pour enough bleach into a container with an equal amount of water and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Soak the CO2 diffuser in the bleach solution for 2 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of stains)
- Remove, rinse and soak the diffuser in water with the addition of a dechlorinate solution i.e. Seachem Prime, Chlor-off …
- Rinse thoroughly.