AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffuser – Curved Special Large
The Curved series features convenient pre-bent tubing that makes setup simple. The Curved Special series does not have an integrated bubble counter, however does offer a clean, low profile chic appearance so that won’t take away from the aquascape. AQUARIO NEO CO2 diffusers feature tiny nanoholes that convert CO2 bubbles into a super fine mist, the perfect dissolution of CO2 throughout the tank.
MICRO HOLES The Aquario NEO CO2 Diffusers have super tiny micro nanoholes that make CO2 bubbles disperse in a super fine mist. This super-fine mist makes it easier for the CO2 to break down in your aquarium. Super Crucial! Aquario NEO CO2 Diffuser at 150 times magnification – SUPER POROUS
Other Name Brand Glass diffuser at 150 times magnification – NOT AS POROUS
- Soak in water for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in bleach for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
CLEANING When algae forms on your acrylic diffuser or emerging bubbles become larger, thorough cleaning is then required:
- Use regular household bleach without any perfumes.
- Pour enough bleach into a container with an equal amount of water and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Soak the CO2 diffuser in the bleach solution for 2 to 4 hours (dependant on the severity of stains)
- Remove, rinse and soak the diffuser in water with the addition of a dechlorinate solution i.e. Seachem Prime, Chlor-off …
- Rinse thoroughly.